Swedish Meatballs with Gravy
You’re going to love our Swedish Meatballs! You can enjoy them plain or with your favourite gravy. Pair with some mashed potatoes and lingdenberry jelly or cranberries.
Available in store TODAY!
- Thaw package of Bay Meats Swedish Meatballs in fridge over nigth or in cold water.
- In a non-stock pan, on medium heat, fry meatballs. Turning often to cook evenly on all over.
- Remove meatballs from pan and set aside.
- Add 1/3 Cup of Butter to pan. Melt.
- Add 1/4 Cup of Flour and whisk into melted butter till smooth.
- A 1 cup of Beef Stock and 1 cup of Chicken Stock. (In the video we used Knorr Beef and Knorr Chicken Cubes.). Then whisk.
- Add 1 cup of whipping cream (35% or higher).
- Add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Add 1 teaspoon dijon mustard.
- Season: Salt, Pepper or a little Allspice work well. Whisk together.
- Add meatballs back to into pan with sauce. Cover with gravy and simmer.
- Serve alone or with mashed potatoes and a little bit of lingdon berry or cranberry.